Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Good Day, in deed...



On our way to school this morning, Daughter snapped this picture. It was shaping up to be a good day.

Today is, among other things, the anniversary of Edgar Allen Poe's birth. It is also the day the Edgar Awards are generally announced. I am happy to share that BENT ROAD is among the five nominees for Best First Novel by an American Author.

Many people have worked to bring BENT ROAD to the shelf. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has read it, edited it, proofed it, blurbed it, designed for it, marketed it, sold it, accounted for it, reviewed it, blogged about it, tweeted about it, facebooked about it, listened to me read from it, listened to me talk about it, stocked it, restocked it, ordered it, bought it and I'll say it again...read it.

My thanks to you all

LR

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lori! I'm so happy for you. All those years of hard work and persistence. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Deserved Lori!~ We enjoyed reading it for our PQ Book Club and chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete